Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Happy Birthday Dionna !














Spent Saturday evening at a fabulous birthday party for my young friend, Dionna. My friend Donna and her husband Mike always throw a great party with lots of friends and family and tons of incredible homemade Italian food ! It is like a dream come true. Not to mention cake and you know how I love CAKE! I spent most of the night catching up with my fellow PTA moms - so much to talk about when you don't see each other for a few weeks - although most of the conversation settled around my friend Tate and her upcoming wedding andwhat on earth we were all going to wear.








The book bag for Dionna's present turned out better than I expected. I added glimmer mist to the bag as well as the paint before I stamped out her name. I wish you could see the sparkle. Perfect for a little girl who appreciate sparkle and a little "bling"!



We spent Sunday at Cottonwood Cove with some good friends, Chris and Brittney. I did not snap many pictures because it was windy and I am always trying to protect my camera from the water. It was warm - OK I admit that it was hot, I think the temperature topped out at 110 degrees - but you can certainly stay cool with you feet in the water. Kaitlyn is trying her best to "surf" on our new family floating island (LOVE IT!). The lake is a little choppy with the wind and Dave and I are sore from riding the jetski. When you are constanly jumping the wakes your neck and back take a beating. We are both feeling the need for neck massages today but we would go again tomorrow - it is so much fun!

Monday was just a catch up day at home - still working on projects for CHA - Looking forward to the 4th of July. Love the fireworks,the picnics, but mostly the family time. My husband is always home on the fourth. Must go to bed now I didn't realize is was so late.



















1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Kathy, that BAG IS SO COOL!!! Now I want to make one! THanks for the inspration!
Love your blog tunes! Vicki